(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What are the operating hours of the General Office?
The counter at the General Office is manned from 7.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., Mondays to Fridays during term time.
2. When are the side gates open?
The side gates opening hours are as follows:
Mornings: Mondays to Fridays: 6.50 a.m. - 7.30 a.m.
Dismissal times: Mondays to Fridays: 1.30 p.m. - 2.00 p.m.
3. When can parents enter the school to buy things from the bookshop?
The bookshop is open from 8.30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Mondays to Fridays during term time. However, no transactions with parents will be allowed before 1.45 p.m.
4. When can parents enter the school to buy uniform from the Uniform Supplier?
The uniform supplier is open only on Friday from 11.00 a.m. to 3 p.m. during term time. However, no transactions with parents will be allowed before 1.45 p.m.
Direct Schools Admission - Secondary (DSA-SEC)
Direct School Admission for secondary schools (DSA-Sec) allows students to apply to some schools before taking the PSLE. Students apply based on their talent in sports, CCAs and specific academic areas.
If your child is admitted to a secondary school through DSA-Sec, they are not allowed to submit school choices during the Secondary 1 (S1) posting process.
Primary 6 students can apply for DSA-Sec based on a wide range of talents, including:
- Sports and games
- Visual, literary and performing arts
- Debate and public speaking
- Science, mathematics and engineering
- Languages and humanities
- Uniformed groups
- Leadership (for example, prefects)